Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Christina from Call Me Patsy She states that she lifted the meme that "she's seen everyone doing". Not us however, until today. It was probably stolen by the author of that blog, as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The TV Meme
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
2. Name a show you can't miss:
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
9. Name a TV series you own:
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
16. How often do you watch TV?
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
22. What TV show scared you the most?
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
Happy New Year from all of us at Sunday Stealing! Have a terrific time and please have a designated driver if you go out and about! Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!