authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem from two bloggers. The first five questions are stolen from blogger Emily Rosenbaum at Wheels on a Bus. She explains she grabbed it from Lola's blog, and since Lola "is the sassiest of mamas" so we took that name from Emily's questions. The final five questions were ripped from Midlife Mama from the blog Midlife Musings. She stole it from her "dear friend" over at Midlife Slices where it was originally written. We do hope that you had a great week. If anyone has some questions that they'd like us to use please email Bud at email@example.com. Please "like" us on Facebook!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Questions
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say?
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why?
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why?
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!